Get to know us! Families and teens who come in to see us are often surprised at all of the services we can offer. Our holistic approach to serving our youth requires a range of programs to focus on specific needs. Have we had an art project that caught your eye? Interested in our counseling services? Know a young parent in need of support? TASC will be ready to answer all of your questions at our monthly TASC Talks open house events! Each month, our TASC Talks will highlight a specific program at one of our three locations. Snacks and refreshments are provided!
– Tuesday, June 7th- The Hub- 10:00 – 11:00 am I Program Highlight: Teen Thrive
– Tuesday, July 12th- The Station- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm I Program Highlight: Arts & Culture
– Tuesday, August 9th- New Hope Counseling Location – 11:30 am – 12:30 pm I Program Highlight: Restore
– Tuesday, September 13th- The Station- 10:00 – 11:00 am I Program Highlight: In-Service
– Tuesday, October 4th- The Hub- 10:00 – 11:00 am I Program Highlight: First Steps
Sign up for a TASC Talks by clicking below