TASC Teen Scholarship
Fall Semester 2024 – Deadline July 2024
How to Apply:
- Make sure to meet all criteria.
- Have digital copies of proof of enrollment and schedule ready to upload.
- Fill out the application form and have required documents by the deadline.
- Has participated in one or more programs offered by TASC.
- Applicants must be graduating seniors from Rogers Public School District and show verification.
- Student must be planning to attend an accredited vocational school, college, or university.
- Students need to write a paragraph about how TASC has helped impact their lives and how they will commit to change their life and/or community with the help of this scholarship.
- Applicants should align with TASC’s mission to empower teens to take action in their own lives and community.
- Thank you note written to the donor.
For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.